All Inclusive Wedding Ceremony Fee – $950
I understand keeping to a budget for your wedding is really important.
Please be reassured there are no hidden costs and my absolute focus will be on you and your wedding.
There is a $300 deposit to hold your date and time and then the rest is not due until the week before your wedding.
I hope this is helpful and will fit with your wedding day budget.
PS – I do offer a special offer price for my favourite venues and vendors. Some of my favs are listed below:
Please be reassured the all-inclusive fee will cover the following:
- Meetings to complete all legal paperwork for marriage.
- A rehearsal at the venue with the couple and any members of the bridal party and/or family and friends that wish to attend.
- I will assist you in compiling a meaningful ceremony.
- I provide a PA system with a microphone for the participants and myself, for the duration of the ceremony.
- In accordance with the Celebrant Code of Practice, I always arrive at least 30 mins before the start of the ceremony or at a mutually agreed time.
- I dress in accordance with your selected ceremony style.
Please contact me if you are planning any other type of ceremony and we can discuss all the options open to you and the various costs involved.